The download of imc STUDIO 5.2 R24 AddOn 2022-12-19 includes imc WAVE as well as the firmware and devices driver package imc DEVICES 2.13 R18 and
imc DEVICEcore 3.3 R8.
- This current version will replace all earlier versions of imc STUDIO.
We generally recommend to always use the latest release version, provided on this page for download.
- For technical reasons (32/64bit conversion) we are still shipping FAMOS 7.5R3 (32- and 64bit) with STUDIO 5.2. The current imc FAMOS (64bit) can be downloaded and installed separately.
- The Update from imc STUDIO 5.0 or older to imc STUDIO 5.2 is not for free.
An archive with earlier versions of imc STUDIO and imc WAVE (complete packages including their corresponding firmware and device drivers) is provided at: imc CLOUD.
GSD file for PROFINET-IRT
Firmware and Driver: imc DEVICES and imc DEVICEcore
In the document "Firmware in imc STUDIO and imc WAVE" you will find detailed information about the following topics:
- Rules and guidelines on compatibility
- Operating multiple firmware versions simultaneously
- Installation procedures
- AddOns vs. Revisionsl
The update from imc DEVICES 2.6 or older is not for free.
Download safety certificate imcCert.cpt for secure access via https
imc devices having serial numbers 140000 and higher are supported, for which the associated activation code has been provided.
For transfer via a secure https-access, the "imcCert.cpt" certificate is necessary.
For the activation, please go to
Setup -> Configuration -> Device properties
into the Device configuration. Under Access protection (right column), you can navigate to the certificate. Please select the certificate "imcCert.cpt", which you have downloaded before and saved under the installation path under Firmware\Idif\, e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\imc\imc DEVICES 2.15 R2\Firmware\Idif".
This certificate is valid until 28.02.2024 and must be replaced upon expiration.
- Please copy the Repair.exe and the dirrepair.bat in the corresponding archive with the defect files and then run the dirrepair.bat in a DOS-window. After that it should be possible to open the files.